Volatile literary genius, feared poet, vitriolic satirist and legendary Delhi journalist, Rahnam Pachry, turns his acerbic wit and his poison-tipped fountain pen to the dirty old town of London.
- Courtauld Impressionists: From Manet to Cézanne at The National Gallery
- Tempting Tenerife: Royal Hideaway Corales Resort
- If the Slip Fits…
- A Trip To The Ivy Brasserie, Cambridge
- Spotlight On: Washington D.C.
- A Pocketful of Rye
- Condita, Edinburgh
- Living it up in Lisbon: Tivoli, Avenida Liberdade
- Mulberry Cottages, Kent
- Putting the Cor! into Corfu: Ikos Dassia
- Avon Gorge by Hotel du Vin